Friday, February 23, 2007

Quick update

Frodo and the team spent the night and had a blessed time of worship and study with the Kili and Fili and their families.
Interesting story- It was cold down in Anfalas but Kili and Fili and their wives were shivering in summer clothes. The guys asked why and they replied that they had followed the Team's example and given their warm things away to all who needed them. Now they all have the flu. The Team told them that generousity was good but that they needed to look out for their own families too. I don't know- I expect the King will bless that kind of obedience. Frodo told them that unless the King was telling them to give stuff away they did not have too- it was not a law.
Anyway, Bomber and Dwalin are still sitting on the fence- don't stop praying them into the Kingdom.
Prayer is where the battle is won
Ministry is just reaping the spoils
-Anon.

2 comments:

Andrew Hicks said...

Papa God,

I pray for these little ones that TODAY will be the day of salvation. I implore you Lord to give Frodo, Sam, and Merry those apples of gold in settings of silver, "words spoken in right circumstances". I ask you Father to shower out your grace and mercy and lovingkindeness on these people, on this tribe, in this place. We praise you Jesus for the testimony Dwalin already has of how following your trail has blessed his life. I pray I will be able to see him face to face one day at the marriage supper of the lamb and worship you together.

For this reason I kneel before the Father, from whom his whole family in heaven and on earth derives its name. I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith.

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

Jonathan Blundell said...

Thanks for the link on your blogroll... only wish I had updated my blog address before I filled out that survey... now everyone's linking to my old blogspot address and not my new address.
Doh.

Stranger in a Strange Land
casadeblundell.com/jonathan